Sunday, January 6, 2008

Milestones

Brace yourselves for the most amazing thing my little girl has ever done. She can snap her fingers. So really its not the most amazing thing ever nor do I think it makes her smarter, really I just think it's cool because I couldn't do that until I was 10. It is now her favorite thing to do and she is constantly reminding me how much I snap my fingers at her because now she does the same thing to me. I guess I had it coming to me.

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

I witnessed this milestone last night & have to agree with Carrie, that Caroline is pretty impressive. I don't think I could snap until jr. high!

Jalei & Lane said...

I witnessed this milestone last night & have to agree with Carrie, that Caroline is pretty impressive. I don't think I could snap until jr. high!

Ashley Erin said...

i still can't snap, and i'm 25. does that make me slow?