Caroline and Mabel have funny ways of occupying
their time. today for instance they decided it would be so much fun to put everything they could find into the crib and I mean everything. By the time I found them it was completely full and they were sitting on top of their spoil. They couldn't have been more proud of themselves. To name a few of the things I found in the pile, a rubber duck, a book, two doll strollers, pillows, shoes, socks, and
that's just the tip of the iceberg. These girls get crazier everyday. They were good and put every thing away when I told them to so I didn't get too mad. I just had to laugh.
3 comments:
They're so cute! I miss them. Did you take a picture? I still have a picture of the "pizza" Bethany made in Chicago when she took everything we had in the kitchen and piled it into a pizza pan.
of course i took pictures. they were so proud that they had "cleaned up" i couldn't resist.
This is one of the fondest memories parents have -- seeing their children be creative.
Post a Comment