Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Last night we went to the Astro's game for an Elder's Quorum activity. It was really fun even though we were quite literally sitting the in the highest row up.
Here is Caroline and her friend Emmi. They had a ton of fun, clapping watching the train when someone hit a home run, and the biggest excitement, going potty. Caroline about died when she saw how many potties there were to choose from.

Here are the boys hanging out. Devin was a little tired and cranky but for the most part a good sport.


Here is the only family picture we got and I have to say it isn't the best but what can you do? Its a good thing I did my hair just to put it up because it was so stinking hot at the top. Oh well.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MOM THE BOMB said...

I remember Astros games! It looks like you had fun - even with kids. And you have a BEAUTIFUL family.