Thursday, December 8, 2011

Potty Training?

Graham does not like being little, at all.  In fact he thinks he's much bigger than he really is.  I think this is why he gets into so much trouble. He loves getting food out of the pantry, doesn't like naps, and will pretty much do anything himself if I don't get to it fast enough.  His latest attempt at being big is going poop on the potty.  Twice this week when Caroline and Devin have needed to use the bathroom Graham has decided to give it a try and he's actually done stuff! He seems to know what he's doing too, he doesn't just sit there he really tries.  Now I'm not saying he's going to be potty trained anytime soon because lets face it he can't even say his name let alone communicate his need to relieve himself.  But for now I'll indulge his desire to go potty like the big kids and just maybe I'll have a few less poppy diapers to change!

2 comments:

Christina Bassi said...

Love it. Garek is the same way; Mr. Independent. It makes life easier in some ways and harder in others. Thanks for your message. You are too sweet. I will let you know when we are driving through and maybe we can meet up for dinner. It would be so much fun to see you guys again! :-)

Jalei & Lane said...

That is awesome!