Sunday, November 11, 2012

18 Months Later

Remember when I thought it was cute when Devin used to sleep on the floor next to Caroline when he was little?  Well I did and when we took the front off of Graham's crib he did the same thing and slept right next to his big brother, only he never stopped.  For the past 18 months Graham has been sleeping on the floor next to Devin when he has a perfectly good bed to sleep in.  The cuteness wore off after about 6 months and we had an extra bed that was not being used, and taking up lots of space.  Then when Caroline slept in the boys room most of the summer, well lets just say I had a few moments when I contemplated getting rid of the two extra beds not being used by my kids.  Finally last night for some reason Caroline convinced Graham that his bed was awesome made it look nice and comfy and he finally for the first time in a year and a half Graham finally slept in a bed!  Its a miracle and he's doing it again tonight!  I don't know what Caroline told him but its nice to know he'll listen to her.  This information may come in handy in the future.  I love that girl!

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That is so funny. It will be a good story to tell him when he's older:)

Crystal Stanworth said...

Soooo cute! If you had known in advance you could have put them all on one big bed. :) I have always found it fascinating how much more awesome things are when Kallie suggests them to Kayson. It's almost irritating to me. I don't even have credibility with a one year old... :/

Lindsey said...

What a good big sister!