Shawn finished his second to last interview today in Dallas or as most of my family knows it as my choice for fellowship. I would love to go back to Texas!!!! It's by far the cheapest place for living expenses but the main reason is family. My sister will be living there and we'll only be a short drive from more family in Houston. I would be so happy to be able to make it to baptisms, birthday parties, holidays and really any reason. I didn't think id miss everyone so much but I do, a whole lot it turns out. Oh and let's not forget the food, fajitas and beef BBQ whenever I need a break from cooking, yes please! And Central market where I can walk around and pretend I can afford the food, oh happy day. I'm pretty sure I would cry tears of joy if we end up there for fellowship. Now remember this does not in any way reflect Shawn's opinion of the programs and we will not be sharing that so just keep watching the blog to see where we end up! We find out in April I think which also happens to be when we find out if we're having a boy or a girl so it's going to be a very exciting month! Six down one to go!
5 comments:
Oh my heck!! I had no idea you were prego! I had to go back a few blogs to find out the details. I guess I haven't been very good at following blogs lately. So excited for you! Hope you get to be in Texas where your heart is! Loves!
Wherever you go, you'll love it! I'll come visit. I'm excited to come next weekend for Caroline's baptism! Yahoo!
Yes! Come here! The DFW area has so much to offer. Lots of fun things to do!
Whoa, so I had to go back too, congrats! How exciting! Hopefully with the older kids it will be an easier transition.
It would be great if you came back to Texas! And congratulations on expecting another baby!!!
Post a Comment