Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mavericks Game

There are times that I have less than positive feelings about Shawn's job.  He can have long hours, doesn't get a ton of sleep and vacation is usually taken up by some sort of conference.  This is not one of those posts though.  This year has been a little rough but overall a great schedule and there are some great perks to where he is working at.  People will randomly donate tickets to various sporting events and its a first come first serve basis for the fellows there.  So last night Shawn snagged some great tickets to the Dallas Mavericks preseason game.  He was tired from work and someone had to stay home to watch George so I took the big kids to the game and we had a lot of fun!  At first Devin wasn't excited to go.  In fact when I asked him at first he said, "No."  We really need to do a better job of exposing the boys to sports they have no idea how to play any of them, and don't know the difference between a lot of them.  It has been so fun getting to do random free activities this year.  It makes the small spaces and hot weather totally worth it!

It was so cool to get to sit so close!

I did manage to get a picture of all of us, a terrible one but better than none.

Devin and Caroline.


When I asked Graham if he was having fun he looked up and said, "Not really because all you do is watch them."  I love him.

Devin was so excited that one of the Mavericks is also named Devin.  It made his night, and he scored 11 points before we left.  I hope we get to have a few more fun nights like this before we leave!

No comments: