We had big plans for Graham's birthday this year, and got rained out. We were going to go to the zoo and do all the extra stuff we usually don't do like feed the giraffes, and even have lunch there. It was going to be so fun, and then it rained ALL weekend. So we went out to breakfast had family movie nights on Friday and Saturday and tried to make the most of it. Graham is such an easy going kid he was happy with anything. I love him so much. When Shawn gave him his blessing I remember him saying he would have a good heart and he really does. He is often the peace maker between Caroline and Devin and always wants people to be happy. He is his number one fan. After I had a conference with his teacher she said that he is a very hard worker and good listener. When I told Graham about he said, "I know, I'm a super hard worker." No problem with confidence. If anything he could stand to be a little more humble. He is still very much my first baby. He loves to snuggle and watch Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood with me. Its something we did when George would sleep and the big kids were at school. I want to always remember him loving that show. Happy birthday sweet Graham! We love you!

Family movie night! Graham even got to pick, which NEVER happens. He was pretty excited.
Love his squinty smile.
And here he is downing his birthday pancakes. YUM!
We let Caroline and Devin tag a long too.
Graham wears his heart on his sleeve, you always know how he's feeling. He was pretty excited about his presents.
Here he is on his actual birthday. Such a handsome guy!
We also had a silly string fight at Ashely's house to celebrate. It was pretty awesome.
Devin wouldn't stand still for a picture but I love how happy this made him.
And this captures Graham's personality so well, I'm gonna get you!
No comments:
Post a Comment