Sunday, November 23, 2008
The good, the bad, and the funny
I know dorky title but whatever. Here's what's been going on around here. First the good part. My mom and dad are in town for Thanksgiving and we've been having tons of fun with Grandma and Papa. We went to Brazos Bend yesterday and it was the most fun I've ever had there. We also had an unexpected guest on Friday night. A student from BYU was interviewing down here for med school and needed a place to stay. We've had students stay before and decided why not. Well it turns out this guy is quite clumsy and broke our chair when he tried to stand up on one of the supporting bars. I was really embarrassed for him, poor guy. Anyways the same night as the broken chair we had tacos for dinner and of course had sour cream. Caroline thought it was something else though. She kept on asking for more diaper cream. It was hilarious, and I guess we know why she used to always try and eat the diaper cream. What a nut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we had a great time with ya'll at Brazos Bend! it's so much fun with the crazies (mabel and caroline) we can't wait to see you tomorrow!
I'll post some pictures of the Brazos Bend adventure! I wish you had a picture of the prospective med student breaking the chair. Hmm, doesn't bode too well for him - forgot to make arrangements for housing and then stands on the furniture of the good samaritans and breaks it!
I at least knew it wasn't diaper cream when I had my little fetish with it.
I love seeing how little minds work! :)
Post a Comment