Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Sick Day
Caroline is taking a sick day. After stepping in her throw up this morning we both thought it would be the best thing for her. She is thrilled that she gets to sleep on the couch and watch shows today. I on the other hand was looking forward to leaving the house today seeing as we finally have the car today. Just my luck. What I'd really like to know is why she didn't come get me when she threw up but she's more than willing to wake me up to for just about anything else including just saying hi. This girl is weird! Lets hope she gets better soon, because life is going to be even more boring (I didn't think it was possible either) until she's better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you love how quirky kids can be?! I'm sorry Caroline is sick...Kira had rotavirus earlier this year and it was AWFUL (on her birthday, too!)...hope she's feeling better so you guys can get back to fun!
Throw-up huh...fun! She seems to be enjoying the idea of being sick on the couch, way too much. :) I love Caroline!
Post a Comment