Monday, April 13, 2009

The Happenings


After the big baby news there really isn't much to report but here are a few things that have happened in the past week. The above picture is Devin's first real sick day. My kids are not the type to sit down and well just sit but all he wanted to do was snuggle with his blanket and buddy. It was really cute. He was better the next day so nothing serious.


Caroline and Devin have a new favorite game Go outside get really dirty and stinky then come back inside and have me give them a bath. Really they just love playing with the chalk but it makes a mess so if we did it everyday Devin would constantly have streaks of blue, green, and pink in his hair. I do love that they (usually) play really well together, they're buddies.


Here is one of about 3 pictures we took Easter morning. And yes that is a picture of Devin with a PINK bucket. Devin wasn't really into looking for the easter eggs he just wanted to eat the candy inside and then sit and drink his morning cup of milk (he's really into his routine) luckily Caroline was nice enough to find them all and share them with Devin. What a good big sister. After church we were able to head out to Katy and hang out at Bethy's and eat a really yummy dinner. It was fabulous!


I didn't really mean to put this picture up but it made it somehow so here's a picture of our new van. We love it more than words, well I do, and Caroline. Shawn and Devin are of course more cool about their feelings towards the van. Just kidding. I can't wait to take a nice comfy road trip in it. Now we just need a place to visit.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

How about Mexico? Second choice would be San Antonio - first weekend in June.

Ashley Erin said...

Dallas. I'm cooler than mom.

Lindsey said...

I almost got Brandon a pink easter basket.

i don't blame Devin, I just want to eat the candy, too.

Christina Bassi said...

That's great that Caroline and Devin get along so well. Their "new favorite game" is too funny. :)

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

Carrie, I am so excited for you!! I just read your news.. I cant wait to meet the new little one you will ba having.. any chance you ll make it out to Utah any time soon? Anyways, I m so excited for you. CONGRATS.
PS your kids are so cute