Monday, January 25, 2010

Bad Blogger


And the award for the worst blogger goes to (drum roll please)... Carrie! Yup I've been HORRIBLE at blogging this month mainly because Shawn has been doing research and needs the computer a lot these days AND our internet went out this weekend.  Yuck, its a little sad how much I rely on technology but I wouldn't have it any other way, I love being able to blog.  Anyways things have been a bit crazy around here.  We've had Shawn's parents in town, took a day trip to Dallas to see Ashley off, and trying to keep our heads on straight with 3 kids, which turns out to be kind of hard some days.  We've also loved having my mom live so close and love hanging out with her.  Time seems to be flying by lately Graham is 3 months tomorrow and we find out where we will be living in less than 2 months!  Very exciting!  So things here are still good.  Caroline is still crazy, Devin is still sweet, and Graham well I really wish everyone could have a baby this good.  He's the best baby in the world and cute!  Come on look at that face!  Oh I love this baby!  I'll try and be better at posting and hopefully we'll also do better at documenting our adventures too.

7 comments:

bethy said...

you look great!

Jalei & Lane said...

I can't wait to see where yall will end up. It's hard to believe that time is already here! I can't wait til Lane applies for his residencies. I feel that will at least narrow down where we'll be.

Lindsey said...

You do look great, and Graham is so cute. Brandon will hear from schools soon, too! Yesterday he talked to a professor from Rice, so hopefully we'll have good news from there.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Lucky me. I get to see them often!

If only every couple were this cute! said...

Bexar I am soooo happy for you! What a cute little family! I just of when we lived together..we college in general and think, "man, things are sooo different, weird!"

If only every couple were this cute! said...

and by the way, Caroline is SOOOO cute, I just read, "Funky Sayings" and she is adorable...which you already know and she probably knows it too!

Melanie said...

Um, so you have the cutest baby in the entire world. I want to cuddle him again. Unfair!