Monday, April 19, 2010
Sweet Freedom
Shawn's vacation has started a little early. He was released from his calling as Elders Quorum President yesterday. I'm really excited to have a husband again on Sundays to help out because usually by the time I get to church I'm not right spiritual mind to be there. We've also decided on a moving date. Shawn will be leaving May 31st and I'll be leaving with the kids the following day. I haven't really thought about moving too much because when I do I start crying. I'm very excited though and a healthy amount of sad, that's good right? Anyways, Graham is getting bigger everyday and is now rolling around everywhere. He's also starting to sit up and trying to crawl. It makes me sad how fast he's growing up. Now Shawn really does have all of May off. No calling or work, wahoo! We're excited to have lots of family time before he goes off to be a doctor and abandons us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I start crying when I think of you leaving too.
I'm laughing because Jared is Elder's Quorum President too and I totally agree with the "not being in the right spiritual mind" by the time I get to church. Hope you enjoy your family time!
Post a Comment