Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mobile Man

Graham is in my favorite stage as a baby, sitting up by himself.  I would say that he's not moving but he can get to anywhere he wants now.  Mainly by rolling around.  He's started to move backwards when he tries to crawl so I'm sure he'll be crawling anytime now.  He's growing up way too fast the older two didn't move until about 9 months and I'm a little worried Graham will be wanting to walk by them.  It's fun to watch him watch Caroline and Devin, it seems like he's just waiting to the chance to get up and run around with them.  Here are some cute pictures of our Grammie.



4 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

he doesn't look like the other kids.

Jalei & Lane said...

Seriously cute pictures! He'll probably be crawling BEFORE Elliot!

Lindsey said...

so cute! and i actually think he is finally starting to look like the others. can't wait to meet him!

Christina Bassi said...

Too adorable!