Today I went to the dentist for the first, well second, time in several years. And I have to say I really don't like it there. I'd be happy to never go back again, but alas I do. Thankfully I should never get a cavity again because today I got my teeth sealed and had two cavities filled. Now my teeth either have sealant on them or have fillings. The only thing I like having in my mouth is food so all the hands, plastic, drills, and metal are no longer welcome. Only the good stuff in my pie hole from now on please!
4 comments:
Ugh I hate the dentist too! I also hate flossing...although I wished I loved it since I know I have to do it, LOL.
I'm not a fan either! I don't have dental insurance right now, so I get to take a year off:)
I hate it sooo much, that one time I started crying in the chair and couldn't stop for an hour. I stopped for gas on the way home and the lady at the pump next to me thought someone in my family had died. The dentist is rough!
Come on! What's wrong with the dentist? It's only bad when you haven't been in years. So keep up with your regular visits!
Had to say it :D
Post a Comment