Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween
Halloween was a little more low key this year. I finally finished Caroline's Tinkerbell costume which turned out fine, if you don't look too close and vowed never to make one again. Well until she tried it on and danced around and said how much she loved it, so who know's I'll probably get suckered into making one again next year. Luckily the boys wore old costumes from previous years but it wasn't too exciting this year. We went to the ward trunk-or-treat and left right after getting candy b/c we were too exhausted from the day. And even though I brought my camera I forgot to take pictures. We had plans to dress up tonight to hand out candy but Ashley got sick, and the kids didn't seem interested so that idea died pretty quickly. Instead we took care of Ashley ate some candy and waited for people to come trick-or-treating. We waited a while and only 4 people came. We didn't even carve pumpkins this year. I feel like a slacker! Better luck next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
if you consider making a complicated "tinkerbell" costume, getting three kids ready for Halloween (with hubby in Ortho residency) and taking care of your sick sister - being a "slacker" - there is seriously something wrong!
I'm sure the kids still had a blast. I wish you took some pictures because I would love to see that Tinkerbell costume!
Absolutely nothing wrong with taking it easy...it doesn't mean you were a slacker! I often enjoy holidays a lot more when we don't try to do "everything"!
It was a bummer that the holiday was on a Sunday. It made it not as fun. I can't believe Graham is now one. He is getting so big and even more adorable. I got your message. We would love to stop by and visit on our way. Sounds fun.
Post a Comment