Usually I loathe when Shawn is on call during the weekend but instead of sulking around the house about it we went out and had lots of fun today! We started they day like most Saturdays and went to soccer. It is so much fun to see how much better the girls get with each game. After naps we headed out to Cheekwood which made the kids very happy and very tired so I was happy. Then since we couldn't find Tangled at any Redbox we just bought it with some left over bday, and toothfairy money. And I'd just like to add my opinion that Tangled is the cutest movie in a long time. LOVED IT! Which is funny because Caroline has seen it and kept telling us, "you guys are going to love it." What can I say she was right. Now the kids are fast asleep and I can enjoy watching the final 4. Ahh what a day. I guess call doesn't have to be so bad.
Another tooth lost!
This is Graham's favorite toy as of late. He's crazy.
And Devin has just been as sweet as ever.
3 comments:
You're adjusting well to the wife of an Ortho resident life!
Such cute kids! Devin and Graham are quite the handsome boys! Caroline is getting so big! I bet its super fun to watch her play soccer! I bet she's really good at it too!
BTW Loved tangled as well! Super cute movie! WIll probably purchase it in the near future as well...
I LOVED Tangled too!
Post a Comment