Far too much snow for March if you ask me.
Monday, March 25, 2013
That's it I'm moving!!!
Wanna know why? Because there were SNOW FLURRIES today!!!!!! Are you kidding me? Its almost April! I should be enjoying Caroline's spring break outside at parks not hiding in my house from snow flurries. I HATE this weather. And what's even worse is knowing how nice and beautiful it is in Texas right now. March is the best month in Texas and I'm missing it! I never thought I would miss Houston weather but I'd give just about anything for some sunshine. Seriously I've got lemon bars in the fridge if anyone can magically send nice weather my way. Until it gets here I'll be thinking warm thoughts up here in stupid Tennessee if anyone needs me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Amen Sista! That's exactly what I told my kids after it snowed a couple days ago. However, I told them we were moving to California!
It's freezing here too! I HATE it!
I'm tired of the snow here too!
Post a Comment