Anyways, time to play catch up. First off Devin's birthday. He was very lucky this year. His birthday was the last day of school before the Thanksgiving holiday so he got to wear his super hero cape at school and have cousins over for fun. It really doesn't get much better than that. He loved every minute of his birthday, well maybe not when he forgot to take off the super hero cape and brought it home instead of giving it back to his teacher, oops! But after returning it to the school he was as happy as could be again. He was completely spoiled by his grandparents this year and cousins. He played and built legos ALL week. I"m not kidding, everyday was a new set and he was in heaven. Seriously he didn't want to leave the house or eat because he was too busy playing with his legos. It was adorable and slightly frustrating when we wanted to leave the house. I'm so glad he had a great birthday, he's such a sweetie he deserves it. Love you buddy!
I forgot to add his Thanksgiving program at school. He did such a great job and even preformed a song for Bethy and Shawn later in the week.
Enjoying a birthday cupcake at school. And the red thing is a super hero cape that says, "Happy Birthday" on it. We love his teacher!
And more cake that evening. Is it selfish that I made this chocolate peanut butter one because I wanted Bethany and Poodle to try it? I promise he didn't care.
Blowing out his candles.
And playing with his new lego set. He and Shawn took all day on Thanksgiving to set it up. It was great one on one daddy time. He loved every second of it. We are so lucky to have family here for his birthday. We love you Devin!
1 comment:
Love you, sweet Devin!!
Post a Comment