I know I don't blog much anymore but its really because I've been avoiding the computer. Its really slow, but Shawn being the tech savvy person he is fixed it so hopefully I'll be better about posting. Anyways, I haven't posted much about this pregnancy so I thought I'd share my thoughts on how its going, and maybe take a guess at what we're having. I've been feeling really fine, and usually my only complaint about being pregnant is that I kind of go crazy. I thought I was doing better this round but the last two weeks I've been having some bigger mood swings and I think I have finally figured out why. Two weeks ago I started getting my hormone shots that help me keep the baby in until I"m full term. They don't really hurt and its not a huge deal but I've realized having even more hormones in my body make me a little insane. Today for example I could not stop crying after church. I didn't really have a reason but I cried for about 30 minutes on and off and when I thought I was better and started making dinner I almost broke down again! I had been cranky a lot of the day but wow it was bad. I also remember the day after my first shot I was so hungry, like I thought I was going to pass out while exercising because I was so hungry. It didn't occur to me until I talked to my mom that maybe these "crazy episodes" and hunger could be linked to the shots I'm getting every week. I could be doing this on my own but just to make myself feel better I'm going to blame at least part of it on my shots.
2 comments:
it's totally your shots! progesterone sucks.
Poor Bex! You're doing REALLY well, especially for someone on steroids! Hang in there!
Post a Comment