Saturday, October 24, 2009

They're funny

Caroline makes me laugh everyday. She says the most random things or something that sounds way too grown up for her. Today was no exception. We went to Katy to visit the cousins before the baby comes and of course had to make a stop at the park. Caroline was pushing Mabel in the swing and Mabel bumped her head on the chain of the swing. She was crying just a little and saying it hurt when Caroline said, "Oh don't worry you're fine." It was funny but I don't think it would hurt for me and Shawn to be a bit more sympathetic to our kids when they get hurt. Devin also makes me laugh. Recently he has taken it upon himself to find a home for all the acorns that drop on the ground. His favorite home for them is in his pockets. Every time I was his pants I find some very clean acorns at the bottom of the washer. He's weird but funny so I think we'll keep him. He's such a boy.

5 comments:

bethy said...

i believe her exact words were "you'll live" which is even funnier!

Jalei & Lane said...

That's too funny. I think it's good that she can get over things easily.

MOM THE BOMB said...

Acorns are definitely a boy thing. Just ask Ryan and grandpa Reed.

Graytoppop said...

Acorns in shoes should become a family tradition!!!!

Lindsey said...

Your kids are so cute!! I always love reading things Caroline says :)