Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wish me Luck

Today I get to see our little boy one last time before he comes out. I'm measuring small which for me is a little odd seeing as I have ginormous kids, so I'm going to make sure I'm not loosing any fluids. With our luck I kind of feel like the worst will happen because we're really not that prepared for this kid to come so of course I'll be induced. Hopefully not though, after washing the baby clothes yesterday it finally hit me we're going to have a very tiny person around soon! I'd like just a little more time to mentally prepare for nursing, lack of sleep, and the general chaos that comes with a new baby. So wish me luck I don't have to be induced today!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm sending luck your way! But either way I'm sure you'll be fine :)

MOM THE BOMB said...

Apparently, your kid is fighting Violet for who will get here first. I hope he doesn't win!

Breanna said...

Good luck! We'll send extra prayers your way.

Jill and Dane said...

Sending prayers, love, and lots of luck your way! LOVE YOU!

Jalei & Lane said...

Good luck! I can't believe there's so little time left! I haven't even heard what the name will be...

Crystal Stanworth said...

good luck! now i'm all worried for you!!! well, let us know how it goes.

KT said...

wow! I hope all went well for you yesterday.