Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow, Snow and more Snow

That has been the story of my life this week.  We've had snow everyday this week and I am now officially ready for spring.  It is COLD!  The high for the today was 25 and tomorrow its 27.  Yuck.  And what really makes me hate snow is that I have to shovel my stupid long steep driveway so I don't have to park on the street.  Shoveling snow is the horrible, and awful.  I'd rather poke my eyes out with hot metal toothpicks, just kidding, but really its not fun and I'm so ready for it to warm up here! Its a good thing we didn't move somewhere colder because I'm a big baby when it comes to cold weather!

8 comments:

Jill and Dane said...

I;m so sorry! I'm ready for the snow to be DONE here too! I was stuck inside all day today with Bosty and I am ready to play outside and go on long beautiful walks!

Here's to hoping good Weather comes our way soon!!

Sharon said...

Amen to that! :)

Jalei & Lane said...

I feel the same way about cold. It's 34 here right now & I'm dying!

Lindsey said...

It was 1 degree here yesterday morning...yuck!! I keep telling myself winter will end soon whether it's true or not, because my wimpy self and cold weather do not get along! :)

poodle said...

good thing you have a nice pair of cute, warm shoes to get you through the winter! oh, and a matching glove, scarf, and hat set!!!

Graytoppop said...

And shoveling snow is a great workout!!

BRANDON said...

Snow removal is how my dad tore his ACL for the fourth time.

Elizabeth said...

This made me laugh. It reminded me of your fall post. I was jealous then. Not so much now! ;). And I hate snow too!