Here's how my morning has gone so far.
4:30 get woken up by Shawn's stupid alarm
5:30 get woken up by Devin because his underwear is uncomfortable, I'm not kidding.
6:30 get woken up by Devin again because he needs to go number 2.
6:45 get asked about 10 times if its time to wake up by Caroline, I let her go to her brother's room to play.
7:15 give in and wake up to get the kids breakfast.
7:16 get asked 100 times if Caroline can watch Cat in the Hat.
7:17 contemplate not having any more kids.
Needless to say I"m VERY ready for Shawn's vacation to start. These kids are exhausting!
5 comments:
That sounds like an awful morning! I had a sleepless night and early morning too (not half as bad as yours) but it's days like this I would love to say, "Carrie I'm coming over" and even though we would be doing the same Mom things it would just be nice to have some around to do it with!
Hope you get some good sleep tonight!
First, I love your new blog look!!Second, oh-uh, what am I getting myself into! JK :)
Devin had uncomfortable underwear? That kid is soooo funny. I'm sorry about your day, I HATE getting woken up before 8!
that is EXACTLY what I feel like - so you know you are not alone - but these are sooo the times I wish I lived next door to some grandparents and I could drop the kids off for the morning and go back to bed - oh, and uncomfortable underwear is a big deal - we've pulled the car over to fix a "wedge" before (that's what she calls them, hehe.) I sooo miss you and your cute kids too!
i'll come take care of you.
Post a Comment