Our house is SO BORING these days. Our exciting day consisted of cleaning the church, and going to Costco to eat lunch in form of samples and then frozen yogurt. I know I'm a great mom. Anyways to kill some time before bed we like listening to Pandora on our t.v. and rocking out. And you want to know what my kids ask me every time I turn music on? They run up and say, "May I have this dance." I have no idea where they got it from but its pretty much the cutest thing I"ve ever heard. It makes days Shawn is on call not so long and boring.
2 comments:
K that's my dream future right there. 3 adorable little kids. Dance parties every night. My kids asking me, "may I have this dance?" So so cute! You are one lucky mommy. :)
Sorry for the long, boring days. Those are hard...especially with your hubs on call!
FREAKIN ADORABLE!! And I love that y'all pretty much have nightly family dance parties, so fun!
Post a Comment