I got a piece of mail the other day that I never thought I would get, a notice for jury duty. Yuck. Shawn got called to jury duty when we first moved here but seeing as he's above that stuff. he didn't have to go. Unfortunately I don't think stay at home mom qualify as too important not to report. Part of me think's a half a day away from the kids so I can sit and read a book wouldn't be too bad. But then I think about sitting and waiting for hours in an uncomfortable building and not being able to leave and being home with my kids sounds much better. Maybe one of my kids will get sick, or me even now that would be nice!
1 comment:
I heard you can check a box that says you feel your kids will have insufficient care if you're not with them :)
Post a Comment