Caroline and Abby reading books. They were so cute and giggled the whole time.
Brett and Emily were kind enough to take us out to lunch and my kids were in heaven at Chik-fil-A. Graham acted like he had never had chocolate milk and after his first sip said, "What is this? I lub it!" I"m pretty sure my cousin and her family are now their favorite people in the world. We're simple people; feed us food and we'll love you forever.
Those little girls are so sweet and played so well with my crazy boys. Devin and Graham were heartbroken when they drove off. Devin said he thought they were moving here and also declared he loved the "older girl" best. We may need to work on names a little.
4 comments:
How fun! I bet Caroline loved being the oldest of the bunch.
Your kids are so funny! This whole post made me laugh and I don't even think they were trying to be funny. Tell Graham I "lub" him! And looks like they had so much fun with the cousins... or second cousins.
Great that they stopped by, and that cousins got to know each other.
We had so much fun with you guys! Abby kept asking about Devin after we left. Thanks for letting us stop by. You make the yummiest food!! We love your family. Hopefully we can see you again soon. ;)
Post a Comment