Halloween was kind of interesting this year. The kids both had parties at school which I volunteered to bake sugar cookies for, as well as getting paid to make some for another kids class so we had around 90 cookies going through our house this week. The parties went well but I was pretty unsure about tonight. The weather for tonight was pouring down rain with 30 mph winds so we were planning on staying in tonight. Then when we were making dinner and it wasn't raining but VERY windy and our neighbors stopped by, so we ended up trick or treating tonight. We only went out for 30 minutes but the kids got plenty of candy in that short amount of time. We went home after about 10 houses because the wind was scaring Caroline. I don't really blame her, there were some big trees swaying a little too much for my taste as well. A few neighborhoods even postponed trick or treating until tomorrow so we may just go out tomorrow night as well because if there's another chance for free candy you'd better believe we're going to take it!

Devin and the cookie he made. I did way more stuff for Caroline when she was in kindergarten so it was fun to help out with Devin's class.
Here is the skeleton he made with q-tips.
And his ninja pumpkin. His is the black one that looks like it's wearing a sliver cowboy hat. Hey at least he did it himself.
Graham's tongue looked way more purple in real life.
Caroline and her cookie creation.
Being a good big sister and sharing her snacks with Graham.
My jr. wolverine with his loot.
I had to take a picture of this to remind myself I can still sew, at least a little. The back was pinned with safety pins because I didn't have time or the patience to put a zipper in. I really miss my sewing days with Crystal. I know I left out Devin but by the time I got out my camera he was already undressing. He was wolverine too. So just picture a taller version of Graham with green glasses. We had a great day and I'm getting so excited for the holidays! Hurray for Halloween!
3 comments:
So glad you had fun! I'll have to come sometime for Halloween! I love Devin's Ninja pumpkin!
Hello Super MOM! I hope you made yourself a cape:)! Sewing costumes, making cookies for kids and others (90), helping with the class party...... etc., etc., Impressive!
I miss our sewing days too!!!
Post a Comment