Afterwards we had a little birthday party for him and he had a ball playing with his cousins and opening a few presents. We then went and spent the rest of they day with Steve, Sheri, Sandra and Phillip and their kids down by League City. My favorite day of the trip hands down!
Me and my sweet boy.
I think you can tell we had been sick. Kind of looks like life had been sucked out of us. And I have a HUGE head.
Deion was baptized with another boy from my parents ward, Talmage Bodine.
This picture is just too cute not to have in here.
See we didn't forget his birthday!
All the cousins at Aunt Sandra's place. This was such a hit, we got out of the car and the kids said, "I want a house like this when I grow up!" And Mabel was an honorary Funk for the day. Its the very least we could do since we got her parents sick. Sorry!



No comments:
Post a Comment