We finally got to my mom's house and I collapsed on the bed. I felt so much better the next day, just weak from being dehydrated. Now Shawn was down, and Graham too. So they missed Thanksgiving at Bethy's and spent it trying to stay quarantined at my moms. It was really too bad because the food was so good! I can't remember the rolls ever being that good. I still didn't feel great so I skipped out on the pies which looked amazing and instead was at my moms trying to keep Graham and Shawn somewhat happy.
Devin in the meantime felt like we had totally forgotten his birthday and had a meltdown at Bethy's while I was trying to help Shawn out. It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I cried because I felt bad for Devin and for getting Shawn sick and missing Thanksgiving, but mostly for Devin. It couldn't get any worse right?
Well it didn't for us but we then proceeded to get almost everyone else sick. Poodle then Lindsey, then Bethany then Dad. Ryan's family was the only one that went unscathed. We were able to have some fun after all the awful sickness. We celebrated Devin's birthday and more importantly his baptism on Saturday. We had so much fun with cousins and grandparents we decided to end on a high and head home that night. It was the best decision of the week. Shawn and I talked the whole way home and it was a blast. It was so good to sleep in our own beds that night. So it wasn't the best Thanksgiving ever but we will never forget it!
Caroline and Mabel were crazy enough to get into the pool. It wasn't that cold outside but the water was definitely cold!
We did have some fun and help Reed put her Christmas tree ornaments up.
I even got a cute little Charlie in my pictures!
All those pies just waiting to be eaten and I just couldn't do it this year. It was sad.



No comments:
Post a Comment