Saturday, December 6, 2008

I"m so excited!!!

So we've been thinking about what to get Caroline for Christmas and I have seen this in the store but I always thought it was WAY too pricey for what you got; until yesterday. I found it at amazon.com for a STEAL!!! I"m so excited, we even got her the little fruit stand to go with it! I can't wait for her to play in it. I was literally jumping up and down because I was so excited about getting it. I love a good deal! This is cool right?

8 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

She'll LOVE it! And don't forget to get my presents for her and Devin. They're in Ryan's garage. (unwrapped - sorry!)

MOM THE BOMB said...

Perfect for Caroline! She'll LOVE it! And remember, their presents from us are in Ryan's garage.

The Rowes said...

I saw this on dealseekingmom.com and thought it was such a good price. Only like $36. At Target it was way more. Too bad (and good) that I already finished my Christmas shopping. It was tempting. I know my girls would love it too. Congrats that you bought it. I am sure Caroline will love playing with it. Maybe you can invite us over after Christmas to play with it too. :)

Sharon said...

Congratulations! I love finding deals! You're totally with the ranks of what I consider normal by jumping up and down! :)

Ashley Erin said...

i can't tell what it is. I think she'll like it though. And if not, that blanket you made her rocks.

KT said...

Oooh, I love getting good deals and I love Amazon.

Emily Hamilton said...

I can't wait til Abby is big enough to enjoy something like this. I also love a good deal, that's half the excitement. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so funny- we saw the same deal and got Evelyn the cottage for her birthday!