Last week was very busy with all the Thanksgiving festivities and I wasn't able to post about the wonder that is Thanksgiving with my family. Here are a few highlights from the last week (in no particular order.)
1. Being waved at by someone smoking pot in Hermann Park while riding the train.
2. Watching mom almost fall off Bethy's deck.
3. Watching Ashley eat it on the way back from a walk.
4. Seeing Bethy have a piece of Mom's blackberry pie.
5. Watching Shawn and Brandon tear apart the water bar upstairs.
6. Watching Caroline manhandle Devin away from all of his birthday toys.
7. Watching Devin eat the candy to his pinata with the wrapper still on it.
8. Seeing Caroline catch, unwrap, and eat candy before it hit the floor.
9. Seeing Dad play with the little kids.
10. Laughing a whole lot! I love when our family gets together, we're funny.
2 comments:
Yep, it was a great Thanksgiving! I loved being with my kids and grandkids.
Wow, you would think Caroline is starving.
I love it when we're all together! You're right, we are pretty dang funny (even though I wasn't there.)
Post a Comment