Friday, December 5, 2008

That is one BIG dog!



Shawn's friend from school came over last night to show the kids her dogs. I know all of Shawn's family would be in shock that he even let a dog in his home let alone one this big! I know great danes are big but its really different when a horse sized dog walks into your house. It was awesome.


Devin couldn't get enough of it, he loved that dog so much he gave him a nice friendly head butt.


So cute, I think Shawn is starting to change his mind about getting a dog some day.


Caroline was a little weary about the horse sized animal, she doesn't like things she can't control. (big surprise) She did ask to ride it; maybe next time.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon said...

That is one seriously large dog! Devin looks like he just absolutely loved him!

MOM THE BOMB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jalei & Lane said...

I didn't realize great danes were so cute!

The Rowes said...

That really is a big dog. When I was a kid one of our neighbors had two dogs that size. It was pretty funny to watch her walk them... and she was a small lady. I think the dogs were walking her. Good times!

MOM THE BOMB said...

I have a picture of YOU riding our Great Dane (Paloma.) That dog looks like he could eat as much as Devin!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. You know how we feel about this! J/K