Saturday, January 24, 2009
Bad Guys
Whoever told Caroline that bad guys are coming to our house I'd like to have a word with you. I spent about 30 minutes last night explaining to Caroline that no bad guys were coming to get us. She was convinced that someone was outside our house trying to get in. I finally made her realize that no one was coming to get her and mommy is there to protect her. Apparently I"m not very frightening because she wanted daddy to come home and keep her safe. So thanks again to whoever introduced her to the idea of bad guys, I think I'll come over to your house and freak your kids out about monsters. Other than that last night was VERY uneventful. I stayed up for a while to lookout for bad guys and cut out a pattern for a new dress for Caroline. If it goes as planned it's going to be so cute! I'm excited, mostly because I'm done cutting the fabric out and it almost took me two hours to do. (I know I'm slow) So in a week or so I should have pictures up of Caroline's dress, or I'll show a picture of some wadded up fabric that I've thrown in the trash. I'm hoping the first scenario will work out. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope it wasn't my rug rats that gave Caroline the idea of bad guys. Emma has been on a monster kick lately. Derek likes to scare her and it really drives me nuts. I don't think she would have talked to Caroline about bad guys getting in the house... she hasn't gotten that idea yet... I hope not at least. Hope round two of "trying to convince her that no one will come in the house" doesn't start up again tonight. On another note, I saved $65 at Kroger yesterday. So exciting.
Poor Caroline (I mean Carrie.) Actually, no offense, but I agree with her - I'd rather have Shawn there to protect me, too.
Oh how sad! Poor thing.
Post a Comment