I hate pink eye! Yup, after only about 4 months of being free from the sticky gunk that requires me to wear my coke bottle glasses, I've got it again. I thought this was the kind of illness that comes ever 5 years or so, but
apparently I'm lucky and get it every six months or so. I don't even know anyone else who has it. It's very irritating because now I can't go to work out group, have kids over to play with Caroline, or anything else that requires human contact. Awesome! I can't wait for this junk to be gone!
7 comments:
whatever, you looks hot with your coke bottle glasses. They make your eyes sooo big. :)
Ewww that stinks! How long does it last?
That stinks. We got pink eye last year and it was really bad. Good luck getting better. Hope you got the prescription drops. You should be better in no time if you did.
The kids don't have it? Maybe you just got something in your eye and it got infected. Po po Bexie! Is it both eyes?
If it makes you feel any better, I have diarrhea. Montezuma gets his revenge every time I go to Mexico.
Oops! I'll bet it was that nasty floating seafood restaurant.
Hi Carrie. It's Christina Bassi from church. I just discover your blog. Very cute. And yes Pink eye is the worst. I had it a couple of months ago. And was forced to also wear the awful glasses for two weeks. Did you get some antibiotics for it?
Post a Comment