So tomorrow night is the monthly dessert group. I'm very excited because I'm making cannolies. I have no clue if I spelled that right. I've never made them so hopefully they'll turn out well. Someone also suggested doing a theme for every night so I guess tomorrow will be Italian desserts. If you want to make something else that's great too, just a little direction for those who want ideas. I'll also have praline bars and obviously those are not Italian. Anyways I hope to see lots of people there!
6 comments:
Hmmmm maybe I'll even remember to bring something this time! :)
Yay! Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully I'll still remember tonight ;)
um, i really need one of those. i LOVE cannolis. can we have dessert group at my house instead?
Hope they turn out. I've never been adventurous enough to give that one a try. We do a monthly food group in our ward too. It's my favorite group. I'm excited for you to have Shawn back!!! Yay!
Looking forward to it tonight. Thanks for the reminder! See you in a few hours! My tummy is excited!
I need one, too.
Post a Comment