Today may very well be the most boring day Shawn is gone. Its raining outside and Saturday so most people are actually spending time together as a family. Since my family doesn't have that luxury its up to me to entertain the kids all day without just sitting them in front of the
tv. Yikes. I think I'm going to throw caution to the wind and go get some sort of fun craft for them to do, or maybe just go look at toys for fun. Wild I know. So far they have just played in their room, but that is rapidly coming to an end. Wish me luck! And I know my entries have been VERY boring lately sorry, but it turns out we're pretty boring people!
3 comments:
whatever, i had SO MUCH FUN when i came to visit!! remember our trip to the beach?! and dessert night? and naptime???
thanks poodle! you make me feel fun!
I should have called you - Justin was out of town so we were hanging out bored too!
Post a Comment