Friday, September 25, 2009
So Happy!!!
Shawn is coming home tomorrow! I can't wait. I just set in this morning and now I have all the energy in the world! What's even better is that he did a great job during his rotations and has an interview in North Carolina when its time for all of that, which is really great news. It feels like the past two months have really payed off! We are so proud of him and can't wait to see him. I have some serious cooking/baking to do now! Also just as a fair warning to all calling Shawn for whatever reason in the next few days I just might hang up on you. He's ours until he goes back to school on the first. I'm a little tempted to turn off our phones so no one bothers us, selfish I know, but I haven't seen him in 6 weeks so whatever, I feel I"ve earned that right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I miss you too.
Congratulations! You totally deserve to keep him to yourself!
You should definitely turn your phones off!
YEAH that he will be home! All I can say--- is that you are amazing! You have every right to turn off your phones!!!! Don't ever feel bad about it either!
YAY!! What great news!! :)
Meagan works at the University of Utah Hospital on the 5th floor and said she ran into him. Small world!
Post a Comment