We vote for Ft. Worth!!!!!
Really, Really cute kids!
Ft. Worth is really pretty and has a great zoo. I think y'all would like it.
NC!!NC!!!NC!!!!!!!!i need you. i miss you. i will come play with you. and i will bribe you to move out east.
Fort Worth is great! Not that I'm biased or anything :) And I agree with Ashley, they have the best zoo.
I understand he still has 3 or 4 interviews in Texas. So all else being equal, you have a 50% chance staying in Texas....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We vote for Ft. Worth!!!!!
Really, Really cute kids!
Ft. Worth is really pretty and has a great zoo. I think y'all would like it.
NC!!
NC!!!
NC!!!!!!!!
i need you. i miss you. i will come play with you. and i will bribe you to move out east.
Fort Worth is great! Not that I'm biased or anything :) And I agree with Ashley, they have the best zoo.
I understand he still has 3 or 4 interviews in Texas. So all else being equal, you have a 50% chance staying in Texas....
Post a Comment