This is how Graham spent most of the night all bundled up in his blanket. I love his little feet sticking out!
And the big kids. Devin was a reluctant cowboy and Caroline was a cheerleader. It took some serious convincing to get Devin to wear his hat and vest (I didn't even attempt to make him wear his chaps) but after he realized he got candy for wearing them he was all for it.
All the cousins well minus the three newest, they love playing together.
This may be one of my favorite pictures of the night. They are all looking at the camera, you can't see the clashing tights Caroline had to wear, and they look adorable.
We had a great time hanging out with the cousins in Katy. I have to say for the number of houses we went to they sure pulled in a fair amount of candy, nice! I did think is was odd how people (grown adults) were into scaring little kids. Not on purpose of course but at one house the man answered the door in a creepy white mask, and a HUGE fake tarantula that would crawl out from under the bench. I really loathe any type of arachnid so needless to say I didn't care for that house. No thanks I don't care for the freaky part of Halloween I just like the fun and candy part. No tricks for me thanks and please don't try and freak out my kids that's just irritating. Overall it was a fun night and I'm excited to make costumes for next year!
8 comments:
Actually, devin only has one eye looking at the camera...
That picture of Graham is too cute!
thanks so much for coming out - we had a great time. we seriously need to get mabel and caroline together as much as possible before yall leave!
Cute costumes! I love the picture of the cousins. Graham makes an awesome Mummy! :)
so cute! violet wants to come play with all the cousins!
Yes, she needs to! We had a great time, in spite of the big hairy spider.
Hi Carrie,
I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address. We wanted to take out our last name from the address. If you want to view our blog please go to http://bcfamilymemories.blogspot.com/.
Thanks,
Christina
I love the costumes!
Post a Comment