Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Busy Month
I've been a really bad blogger this year. I have no idea why but for some reason I feel like I have nothing to blog about which is kind of untrue. Today Shawn's parents will be moving her for at least two months and we are so excited. For the first and probably last time we will have both sets of grandparents not just in the same country but same city. This is quite a feat for our parents. We will also find out where we will be going a week from tomorrow which is really the most exciting news EVER! We can't wait. I also have plans to go to the rodeo and a few other fun things but just haven't gotten around to doing anything yet. Maybe I'll be more productive next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you should have people guess where you will be going and the winner (first one to guess right) gets a tasty treat.
Post a Comment