Anyone want to go to Nashville? Because that's where we're going. Shawn will be going to Vanderbilt and we're SO excited, a little terrified, but mostly excited!
Brianna just told me the exciting news! Congratulations! My sister lived in Hermitage which is a part of Nashville. She loved it there and loved the schools. We had a great time visiting with them. See you in a couple of weeks! Patti
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! There was a couple that was visiting our ward a few weeks ago (the husband was interviewing with MD Anderson) but they were living in Nashville and had been there for 10 years or something. They went on and on about how great it is there and how strong the wards are out there and how beautiful it is, etc. It made me excited and told Scott he should apply there if there are programs in the field he ends up going into there. Anyway, sounds like a awesome place to be! :)
Congratulations! Some of our new friends in Denver just matched there for a Pharm fellowship. I don't think there are many Wards in the area, so you will likely meet.
15 comments:
I didn't know Vanderbilt was in Nashville. That's awesome!
I'm so excited for yall!
Wow! I hear it's really pretty there. Congratulations!
Congrats!
can't wait to help y'all move!
Yay! Congrats!
Brianna just told me the exciting news! Congratulations! My sister lived in Hermitage which is a part of Nashville. She loved it there and loved the schools. We had a great time visiting with them.
See you in a couple of weeks!
Patti
Nashville will be so much fun! Hard to believe that will be your home for at least the next 5 years...maybe forever! Congratulations you guys!
How exciting !! Congrats.
Congratulations! Tennessee is BEAUTIFUL! Tell Keith Urban I said hi.
Kristen Durst
my brother served there. Congrats. And happy birthday!!!
I was wondering about you guys as I heard about other friends finding out where they were going...congrats!!
HOW FUN AND EXCITING!!! Congrats you guys :)
Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting! There was a couple that was visiting our ward a few weeks ago (the husband was interviewing with MD Anderson) but they were living in Nashville and had been there for 10 years or something. They went on and on about how great it is there and how strong the wards are out there and how beautiful it is, etc. It made me excited and told Scott he should apply there if there are programs in the field he ends up going into there. Anyway, sounds like a awesome place to be! :)
WOW!! CONGRATS! We're so happy for you guys, that's a big deal. Hopefully we can come visit you sometime. Tennessee isn't too far a drive for us.
AND
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was great!
Congratulations! Some of our new friends in Denver just matched there for a Pharm fellowship. I don't think there are many Wards in the area, so you will likely meet.
Post a Comment