Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Bespectacled Children

Glasses are totally in this year!  At least at our house.  At Caroline's 4 year check up her pediatrician said she was having some trouble with the vision test and suggested we take her in to get her eyes checked.  Thankfully we already have a great opthomologist and got in on Thursday.  Guess what she has bad eyes too!  Not quite as bad Devin but still pretty farsighted.  And she is weaker in one eye so she goes back in 5 weeks to make sure she doesn't need a patch.  My poor kids, at least there prescriptions aren't as bad as mine!  She was so excited to pick some glasses out herself and LOVES them.  I must say she looks adorable in them, but I may be a little biased.

I picked out this pair and did a pretty good job.  You can't really tell but the frames are pink.  


These are the ones she picked out.   I really love them, they fit her personality.   We decided to not get her glasses at the office since they are about twice as much and we got a steal on both sets.  We are so excited that both our kids can see now and will probably be taking Graham checked out as soon as we can!

9 comments:

Graytoppop said...

She only gets cuter!!!

Graytoppop said...

yep, and those glasses she picked out look like the first ones Ashley had. Go team farsighted!

Lindsey said...

She is so big and beautiful! She has such long hair. yeah your kids are totally blind.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. Reminds me of Dave and Spence - both wore a patch and glasses at the age of two. In fact, Devin looks a littlel like Dave long ago - great kid! Except, I had a hard time keeping the patch on them - no volunteer work.

Jalei & Lane said...

She IS so cute in her new specs!

rmreed said...

I love the red frames!

Christina Bassi said...

That's great she likes them so much. She does look cute in those red frames.

Emily Hamilton said...

LOVE the glasses! She looks so cute.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. I think she looks like her mother. (I like the red frames).