Monday, June 20, 2011

Hunger Strike


(this is what he looks like when he's in his seat)
If any of you see Graham and think to yourself wow he looks a little thinner its because he's on strike.  Against what you ask? Eating food at the table.  He absolutely REFUSES to sit in his booster seat and eat. He would rather sit in his crib.  Every time I ask him if he wants to eat he says no.  And when I do get him to sit he wolfs down his food in about 2 seconds nearly chocking on it and then screams until I let him out. Hopefully this won't last long because with the smaller portions he's been eating he is really cranky.  He just wants me to hold him all day long.  This is one stubborn kid.

1 comment:

Ashley Erin said...

he's way too stubborn. sorry bexar!