Monday, July 25, 2011

Mental Picture

Every now and again my kids are superstars.  We all have our days of being grouchy (me mostly) but yesterday was one of those days that my kids were awesome.  Devin gave the theme in primary and was actually excited to talk in the microphone.  Weird I know, he won't stand in a crowd of people and sing but he'll stand alone in front of people and talk.  Oh well.  Graham even got in on the good behavior. Usually he is a little devil in church pinching me and trying to shove whoever is on my lap off, but not yesterday.  We were late to church, big shock I know, and had to sit in the back on folding chairs.  For whatever reason Graham decided to show off and he sat down quietly folded his arms and didn't move for about 10 minutes.  I was amazed!  It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen!  So I took a mental picture to remember because I'm sure I'll need a reminder of how sweet and cute he is the next time he acts up.

3 comments:

Graytoppop said...

I think Graham just likes teasing you!

Lindsey said...

those are the days!! :)

Sharon said...

I live for those days! :)