I did have a great time with the kids though. I made some monkey bread for breakfast and they kept on talking about how much they loved monkey food. We got them some fun shirts for gifts and they seemed pretty excited about that too. Caroline had so much fun at school and when she came home the sweetest boy from her church class brought her a rose for Valentine's day! It was the cutest thing ever and Caroline loved it. I think the best part of the day though was when Caroline handed me a valentine she had made all by herself without any help. It was really sweet and read, "Happy Valentine's Day I love you mome and dade." So all in all not a bad day.
All decked out in pink ready to hand out valentines.
Here she is after getting her rose.
Enjoying german pancakes for dinner. Yup we had breakfast twice, I know so healthy.
Here is what Caroline made for me and Shawn. I love it and I'm seriously going to keep it forever.
This is totally random but this past weekend Devin went to a birthday party that had a Super Mario Brothers theme and came home with a hat and mustache. I thought it was pretty funny. Oh and Caroline and Graham can't not be in a picture.

3 comments:
How cute! I was going to make german pancakes for breakfast but i slept in too late. story of my life.
Your kids are so cute. How thoughtful of Caroline. I loved reading your Love week posts, very fun!
That is so sweet that she got a rose from a boy in primary. Love it. Too cute.
Post a Comment