Monday, March 19, 2012

27

It's official no one can make fun of me anymore for being really young.  I"m in my late 20's now so please stop making fun of me.  I'm actually excited to sound a little older.  Today was a very relaxing day.  I went to volleyball as usual and my great friends brought some cupcakes and a lemon bar for me and sang to me.  It was really fun, and I love my friends here, they are fantastic!  Then I came home took a short nap and picked Caroline up from school and we played outside for a while and enjoyed the beautiful day.  Then another great friend came over and watched my kiddos while Shawn and I went out for a little date.  We haven't been on a real date in several months so it was wonderful!  I love spending time with my hubby.  Thanks to everyone for making me feel special with the calls, emails, and texts.  I have the best family and friends in the world.

6 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Happy birthday!

Ashley Erin said...

Bexar, you are so funny!! You ARE young. Enjoy it.

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And haha I thought I was the only one to be excited to be older each year...I feel like since I look 16 I need to be older or something. LOL.

Emily Hamilton said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like it was such a great day, which you deserve! You are one amazing lady.

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday! I think it's funny because I'm afraid of turning 24 because it will mean I'm in my mid-twenties. hehe.

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

love ya carrie. You are not old...I am 27 but in my mind i still think im 21. I like when I am mistaked for an unwed teenage mother at this age. Happy birthday and you are one hot 27 year old and one hot mom to.. I hope i look like you after 3 kids. :)