Friday, December 7, 2012

Devin's Birthday

I'm really trying to get caught up here and I"m just about done!  While the cousins were here we decided to have Devin's birthday party.  And since Poodle's birthday was coming up I told her I'd make whatever cake she wanted and decorate it how Devin requested.  Again things were VERY low key and I think I successfully bored the pants of Mabel during the party.  Note to self folding and glueing a paper Lightning McQueen is not a fun activity for a 5 year olds party.  Luckily Shawn is great at coming up with quick and easy games that the kids actually enjoyed.

The Birthday boy and girl. 

Opening up presents, he loves cars and man does he have a lot of them. 
His big present was new glasses, exciting I know but these babies are pretty much indestructible so I can stop going to the eye place every week to have his glasses adjusted.  And yes he picked them out himself.


Happy birthday to my sweet Devin.  Thanks for not caring that I'm terrible at throwing a party and for being so funny.  We love you!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wait, he's 5?! Wow! And tell him that he looks like the green lantern in those glasses. I'm sure he'll think that's cool.