Sunday, December 2, 2012

Still alive

I am so behind on blogging its driving me crazy but just so you know we are still alive I thought I would post really quickly about the lack of posts.
1. Shawn has been on vacation and instead of blogging about the awesome thanksgiving with my sisters I decided to hang out with him instead. It's been glorious!
2. We finally got the stomach bug that has been going around for the past month and between cleaning up little kids "messes" and getting sick ourselves (me and Shawn got hit at the same time) I have not really had the desire to post anything.
That's it really but hopefully tomorrow will bring less sickness and more blogging.

2 comments:

browniemom said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and a great time with your siblings! Sorry to hear about the flu:(. I got it too, it was so bad! I'm glad it doesn't last long! Get feeling better!

Lindsey said...

Yay, I love it when you blog!