Monday, December 17, 2012

Party Down

This weekend was party time for us.  Friday night we had our ward Christmas party and it was actually pretty fun.  The kids decorated cookies, made ornaments, and got to talk to Santa (which is their only chance because I'm not going to wait in a huge line at the mall to do so).  Saturday we went to a friends house for a RAK (random act of kindness) party and they had a blast there too.  We made cookies for the retirement home, wrote letters to soldiers overseas, and made bird feeders because hey, birds need food too I guess. After the party we went to deliver cookies at the retirement home and sing with the kids from Primary.  It was a great day to remember the true meaning of Christmas, and serve those around us.  Now this week we get to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Funk!  So we may be mia for a few days. Enjoy the pictures.

Devin hanging out with Santa, he asked for LEGOS.  He won't be disappointed this year!

Caroline was a little unsure of what was going on.  I think she's up in the air about whether or not Santa is real.  She asked for an explorer kit.  I'm not sure what to do about that!

Graham had no clue what he wanted and Santa told him he would bring him a surprise.  That can be arranged.  Thank goodness he's easy to please.

No comments: